Library Faculty and Staff Active at Virtual Chapter Meeting
LSU Health Shreveport library staff were well-represented at the virtual meeting of the South Central Chapter of the Medical Library Association, October 12-14, 2021.
Contributed paper: Esparza J, Bloomingdale KA, Olmstadt W. “Let’s get physical! Meeting the accreditation and institutional needs of students through a remodel." Paper presented at: Virtual Annual Meeting of the South Central Chapter of the Medical Library Association; 2021 Oct 13
David Duggar began his term as President of the Chapter, 2021-2022. He is the fourth LSUHS Library faculty member to serve as chapter president.
Other Library faculty and staff assumed various appointments at the close of the meeting:
- Montie' Dobbins - Technology Co-Chair for Virtual Meeting, and Nominee to the Medical Library Association Nominating Committee, 2021-2022
- Sarah Jackson – Nominating Committee member, 2021-2022
- Will Olmstadt – Awards & Scholarships committee member, 2021-2022
- Katie O’Bryant – Membership Committee member, 2021-2022
- Erin Ware – Continuing Education committee member, 2021-2022